Personal Finance Workshops
HomeSource of NeighborImpact offers a series of four workshops covering the following topics:
- Learn about the most effective money management strategies
- Learn techniques for trimming your spending
- Learn what net worth is, how to calculate it, and how to build it
Banks & Financial Services
- Learn what banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions have to offer so you can make the most of your money
- Learn how to protect yourself from identity theft
Saving and Protecting
- Learn how to save for future expenses and goals
- Learn where and how to invest your money depending on your own financial situation
Credit & Goals
- Learn what affects your credit score
- Learn how your credit score affects you
- Learn how to improve your credit score
TO REGISTER - Please follow these three easy steps:
Cost: $100 (includes all classes and materials)
- A limited number of Scholarships are available – If interested in more information email email@example.com (after completing the step 1 intake)
- Complete registration by sending an email of preferred location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When choosing a series, please note that you are signing up for the complete set of four classes.
Redmond: Financial Workshops Series begins August 30th and goes every other Wednesday until October 11th
Class location: 2303 SW First St. Redmond
Time: 5.30 to 7:30pm
Madras: Financial Workshops Series begins October 4th and goes every other Wednesday until November 15th
Class location: 2303 SW First St. Madras
Time: 5.30 to 7:30pm
Prineville: Dates for the next series to be announce soon. Please check back with us or email email@example.com to be added to our announcements list.
Bend: Dates for the next series to be announce soon. Please check back with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our announcements list.
La Pine: Dates for the next series to be announce soon. Please check back with us or email email@example.com to be added to our announcements list.
"Thanks to NeighborImpact, I've learned how to manage and save money" -- NeighborImpact Client
“This is my third workshop and my overall approach to my financial planning has improved greatly.” – Financial Fitness Attendee