Members of the Advancement Committee:
- Analyze NeighborImpact service and outcome data to advance mission and performance.
Use data to ID gaps in NI services and outcomes, including geographically.
- Improve communication of services, outcomes and emerging regional, state and national data trends through use of Tableau‐based data dashboards.
- Develop presentations of NI services, outcomes and needs/trends for local government, partner organizations, and communities. Use technology and data to tell the story.
- Through delivery of presentations, empower board and community committee members to build stronger relationships with local government, partner organizations, and communities. Stimulate conversations regarding partner/community needs.
- Inform NI Community Needs Assessment development (2021).
Interested individuals seeking a seat on the Board of Directors or one of its committees should submit an application describing their qualifications, interests and overall community involvement.