Members of the Community Services Committee:
- Serve as a sounding board for community services staff in delivery of emergency programs (food, energy, weatherization and housing stabilization).
- Provide input regarding equity and opportunity for operation and expansion of service regionally.
- Assess opportunities for partnership with other nonprofit organizations providing related services and make recommendations to the board regarding partnership opportunities.
- Recommend to the board addition, deletion and modification of lines of community services and related lines of business.
- Monitor implementation of strategic planning goals related to community services.
- Review monitoring related to community services programs.
- Provide leadership and advocacy around community services.
Interested individuals seeking a seat on the Board of Directors or one of its committees should submit an application describing their qualifications, interests and overall community involvement.