Members of the Early Care & Education Committee:
- Serve as a sounding board for early care and education staff in delivery of programs.
- Provide input regarding equity and opportunity for operation and expansion of service regionally.
- Assess opportunities for partnership with other nonprofit organizations providing related services and make recommendations to the board regarding partnership opportunities.
- Recommend to the board addition, deletion and modification of lines of early care and education related lines of business.
- Monitor implementation of strategic planning goals related to early care and education.
- Provide leadership and advocacy around early care and education.
- Review monitoring(s) related to early dare and education programs.
- Recommends board representation on the Head Start Policy Council.
- Coordinates activity between NeighborImpact board and policy council.
Interested individuals seeking a seat on the Board of Directors or one of its committees should submit an application describing their qualifications, interests and overall community involvement.