- This event has passed.
Mortgage Assistance Drop in Session – Bend
October 16, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 18, 2019
Event Description: This is a drop in session is for clients to bring in and have their required documents reviewed for their application. OHSI Programs include Principal Reduction (PRLE), Mortgage Payment Assistance (MPAU) and Loan Preservation Assistance (LPA). This is also a great time to come in and ask any questions you may have regarding these programs.
Cost & Enrollment requirements: Applications are free. Walk-Ins welcome. First come, first serve.
Required Documents (for everyone on the loan):
- Deed of Trust or Note
- Photo ID
- Most Recent Mortgage Statement
- Property Tax Statement
- 2018 Tax Return (or letter explaining that you don’t file taxes)
- Proof of Income: Most recent pay stubs, benefit award letters, unemployment, etc.
- The OHSI Intake, Hardship Affidavit, and Third Party Authorization (These were provided after completing the initial online application)
- Additional supporting documents related to your situation, for example: death certificate, divorce decree, employment termination letter
More Information: OSHI program webpage.
Still have questions? 541-323-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NeighborImpact is an Equal Service Provider. If you require accommodation for impairment, disability, language barrier, etc., please contact NeighborImpact reception at 541-548-2380 or by emailing email@example.com. If you are hearing impaired, please dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2900.