- This event has passed.
Mortgage Assistance Drop in Session – Prineville (HomeSource)
December 20, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Thursday, repeating until January 3, 2019
Event Description: This is a drop in session is for clients to bring in and have their required documents reviewed for their application. OHSI Programs include Principal Reduction (PRLE), Mortgage Payment Assistance (MPA), and Loan Preservation Assistance (LPA). This is also a great time to come in and ask any questions you may have regarding these programs.
Cost & Enrollment requirements: Applications are free.
Required Documents (for everyone on the loan):
- Deed of Trust or Note
- Photo ID
- Most Recent Mortgage Statement
- Property Tax Statement
- 2017 Tax Return (or letter explaining that you don’t file taxes)
- Proof of Income: Most recent pay stubs, benefit award letters, unemployment, etc.
- The OHSI Intake, Hardship Affidavit, and Third Party Authorization (These were provided after completing the initial online application)
- Additional supporting documents related to your situation, for example: death certificate, divorce decree, employment termination letter
- (MPA ONLY) Tax Return from another year to show loss of income (Cannot be older than 2009)
For more information, please visit our OSHI program webpage.
Still have questions? Call 541-323-6567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.