- This event has passed.
Mortgage Assistance – By Appointment Only – Redmond (HomeSource)
October 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on May 16, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on June 20, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on July 18, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on August 15, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on September 17, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on October 15, 2019 at 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until December 18, 2019
Event Description: This is a application drop off session for clients to bring in and have their required documents reviewed for their application. OHSI Programs include Principal Reduction (PRLE), Mortgage Payment Assistance (MPAU) and Loan Preservation Assistance (LPA).
Cost & Enrollment requirements: Applications are free. This event is for dropping off applications for OHSI programs – by appointment only. For an appointment, call 541-323-6567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Documents (for everyone on the loan):
- Deed of Trust or Note
- Photo ID
- Most Recent Mortgage Statement
- Property Tax Statement
- 2018 Tax Return (or letter explaining that you don’t file taxes)
- Proof of Income: Most recent pay stubs, benefit award letters, unemployment, etc.
- The OHSI Intake, Hardship Affidavit, and Third Party Authorization (These were provided after completing the initial online application)
- Additional supporting documents related to your situation, for example: death certificate, divorce decree, employment termination letter
More Information: OSHI program webpage.
Still have questions? 541-323-6567 or email@example.com.
NeighborImpact is an Equal Service Provider. If you require accommodation for impairment, disability, language barrier, etc., please contact NeighborImpact reception at 541-548-2380 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are hearing impaired, please dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2900.