- This event has passed.
Principal Reduction Drop in Session – Redmond (HomeSource)
December 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Cost & Enrollment requirements: If you feel unconformable with applying to the Principal Reduction Program online, join us at this help session. Applications are free. For more information, please visit our Principal Reduction webpage.
Event Description: Drop in time for new PRLE clients to fill out an application and to bring in required documents for OHSI file.
Required Documents (for everyone on the loan) include:
- Current form of ID (driver’s license, passport, etc)
- Property Tax Statement
- Recent Mortgage Statement
- Proof of Income (2 months of most recent paystubs, Profit and Loss Statement, Benefit Award Letters, etc)
- Tax Return (2 years of returns to show loss of income for MPA clients) or Statement explaining why taxes haven’t been filed
- Letter of Hardship or Explanation of current situation
Lead Educator: Meredith