The NeighborImpact Energy Assistance Team looks forward to working with you in our new season!
WE ARE WRAPPING UP OUR 2019-20 PROGRAM YEAR AND PREPARING FOR THE 2020-2021 PROGRAM YEAR.
PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US IN OCTOBER FOR OUR NEW SEASON UPDATES
- Our Energy Assistance program year has come to end. We have exhausted our funding for the program year.
- Please check back with us on October 5th for directions in applying forour new program year.
- If you have received a shut off notice, please work with your utility to make payment arrangements until you can apply for energy assistance in the new program year.
SOME THINGS TO NOTE
- Pacific Power and Cascade Natural Gas are NOT disconnecting service at this time. Our latest information is that they will not start disconnections until after 1/01/2021.
- You may have received an application in the mail recently. This was NOT our winter application. Even though the letter attached explained that our funding was for COVID impacted households only, we understand the confusion. If you selected no in the COVID section of the Declaration of Household Income (DHI) form, left it blank or forgot to send in the DHI form, your application was considered incomplete and was not processed.
- If you have applied, feel you submitted your COVID impact and have not heard back from us, please call 541-504-2155 and leave a message. We will return your call in the order in which it is received. You can also email us at email@example.com.
GOING FORWARD – PROGRAM YEAR 2020-2021
- Once again, we will be mailing out applications to previously served households.
- Although our new season starts October 1, our full funding is not typically received until the middle of November. With that knowledge in mind, we have shifted the date for mailing our applications to align with our funding cycle. Please look for applications to be mailed toward the end of October/early November.
- We will be running our regular Energy Assistance program alongside out COVID Energy Assistance Program, so there will be more opportunities to receive assistance during these difficult times.