Need Help Paying Your Water Bill?
We are here to help! NeighborImpact has a new water program called Low-Income Household Water Assistance (LIHWA) Program that is available to help households pay their water and wastewater (sewer) bills.
Which Water Utilities are covered? Currently we have contracts with the following:
- City of Bend
- City of Madras
- City of Prineville
- City of Redmond
- City of Sisters
- Deschutes Valley Water District
- Avion Water
- Roats Water
Am I eligible?
- Residence: You must reside in Crook, Deschutes or Jefferson counties.
- Income: Currently this program is for those whose gross income is at or below 60% of the state median income. Gross income is the amount you make before taxes. Please scroll to bottom of page for income chart.
- Account: Bill must be in a household member’s name. If your bill is in the name of a property management company, please contact us to find next steps in determining eligibility. There are no direct payments made to clients for this program.
- Live in Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson counties
- Gross income at or below 60% of the state median income. Gross income is the amount you make before taxes. Income Guidelines chart