Goal focused, one-on-one financial coaching can help you to:
- Identify short-term and long-term goals
- Set spending and saving plans
- Create a plan to reduce debt
- Improve your credit
- Build long-term stability and financial well being
- Providing you a space to speak openly about your financial situation and ask all your questions
Our comprehensive services start with looking at your credit, a fee of $15.58* is associated with this service. We offer a limited number of fee waivers if eligible.
*fee may vary. See full “fee for services” schedule for details.
Ready to get started?
- Qualify you for a loan.
- Consolidate debt.
- Identify housing for you.
- Give legal advice.
NeighborImpact proudly serves Deschutes, Crook and Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs
For more information call (541) 323-6567 or email email@example.com