***If you don’t live within Bend city limits and would like to be contacted for future Mortgage Assistance Programs please click here***
We have launched our City of Bend Housing Assistance Program, for those who have been financially struggling with paying their rent or mortgage. Receive Rent or Mortgage Assistance for upcoming month(s), speak with a counselor to gain skills and information specific for homeowners, and attend a virtual workshop to learn more about your rent or mortgage.
Am I eligible?
Eligibility requirements include:
- Live within Bend City limits
- Live in the home as a primary residence
- Not to exceed $76,150 annual income for a household of 4 – see this site for other household size/income
- Have suffered a financial hardship (for example: loss of employment/income, increased medical expenses, other situations may qualify)
This program is perfect for:
- Current homeowners with a mortgage in Bend
- Current renter in Bend
- Those who have been financially impacted
Ready to Get Started?
Please follow these easy steps:
- MORTGAGE APPLICATION: Click here for an online version (preferred) or pick up a paper application in the Bend Office
- RENTER ASSISTANCE APPLICATION: Click here for an online version (preferred) or pick up a paper application in the Bend Office
- REGISTRATION: Attend the Quick Tips to Manage your Mortgage Workshop
AND / OR
- COUNSELING SESSION: Schedule your appointment(s) with one of our HUD certified housing counselors or our Housing Stabilization Department
Please note: applying does NOT guarantee acceptance into the program.
Want to learn more?
For other homeowner programs and services please visit our HomeSource website.
Check our Facebook page to be one of the first to hear about program updates.