***If you don’t live within Bend city limits and would like to be contacted for future Mortgage Assistance Programs please click here***
Receive Mortgage Assistance for upcoming month(s), gain skills and information specific for homeowners via a virtual workshop, meet one-on-one with housing counselor to review and identify personalized solutions that promote home stability.
Am I eligible?
Eligibility requirements include:
- Live within Bend City limits
- Not to exceed $64,950 annual income for a household of 4 – see FAQ for other household size/income
This program is perfect for:
- Current homeowners with a mortgage
- Those who have been financially impacted
Ready to Get Started?
Please follow these easy steps:
- APPLICATION: Click here for an online version (preferred) or pick up a paper application in the Bend office
- REGISTRATION: Attend the Quick Tips to Manage your Mortgage Workshop
AND / OR
- COUNSELING SESSION: Schedule your appointment(s) with one of our HUD certified housing counselors
Please note: applying does NOT guarantee acceptance into the program.
Want to learn more?
For other homeowner programs and services please visit our HomeSource website.
Check our Facebook page to be one of the first to hear about program updates.