Mortgage Payment Assistance
If you live in Central Oregon, are unemployed, and want help to pay your mortgage, this State-funded program may be the solution
The Home Rescue program is designed to help Oregonians avoid foreclosure by doing one of two things:
1: Pay of monthly mortgage for up to one year or up to $20,000
2: Bring mortgages current if loan is less than $40,000 behind.
Basic eligibility requirements include:
- Homeowner must currently be receiving unemployment benefits
- The home is owner-occupied and primary residence
- Homeowner cannot be in active bankruptcy
- Homeowner cannot have previously received MPA benefits
- Homeowner household income is below
|Household size||Gross Annual Income|
Ready to Apply?
Applications are accepted on OHSI’s website: https://www.oregonhomeownerhelp.org/
Application opens every other Wed at 12.00 and it remain opens for 6 days.
Once you have submitted your application NeighborImpact HomeSource staff will be your local intake agency for you to bring all the needed documentation.
This program is available in the tri-county region. OHSI determines eligibility of applicants and other eligibility requirements may apply.