On the Home Stretch
-Closing Cost Assistance Program-
HomeSource wants to make homeownership a reality for you! If you are planning to purchase a home in 2021 and would like to know what the process of home buying looks like, look no further! In this program, you will have all your questions answered by a certified housing counselor, you will gain knowledge and skills, and could learn about other assistance programs available for you and your family.
In addition, receive up to $1,000 towards closing costs!
Am I eligible?
- Eligibility requirements include:
- Median Household Income at or below $113,663 – see FAQ for other household size/income
- Home must be located in Central Oregon
- Home Purchase must take place in 2021
- Applicant must work with a Realtor™ during purchase
- Other eligibility requirements apply
How can I apply?
- Complete an intake/application
- Submit Income Documentation
- Online (preferred) – This is a secure upload link
- Drop them off in the Bend/Redmond offices
- Cost to participate is $101 – click here to pay online
- Attend the Homebuyer Education Workshop. This workshop will help you navigate the home buying process from start to finish.
- Please note:
- A HomeSource staff member will register you for the class.
- If you took the class within the last 12 months, attach your certificate of completion instead.
- Please note:
- Attend your appointments with our HUD certified housing counselors
What does this price include?
- Home Buyer Education Workshop
- Credit Report Fee and Analysis
- Counseling with a Certified HUD Housing Counselor
Frequently Asked Questions:
Please note: completing the application does NOT guarantee acceptance into the program.
For further information, contact us at (541) 323-6567 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NeighborImpact is a nonprofit, HUD certified organization serving Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. Our programs are sponsored by a variety of public and private grants. Equal service provider
This program is possible thanks to our funders: