COVID Mortgage Assistance
Become current on your mortgage, receive mortgage payment for upcoming month(s), gain skills and information specific for homeowners via a virtual workshop, meet one-on-one with housing counselor to review and identify personalized solutions that promote home stability.
- Current Homeowner with mortgage
- Those who have been financially impacted by COVID
- Hardship caused by COVID
- Must be a resident of Crook, Deschutes or Jefferson counties or The Confederated Tribes of Warm Spring
- Must be a homeowner
- Income limit 160 percent Area Median Income for Deschutes – 200 percent Federal Poverty Level for Jefferson, Crook and Warm Springs
- Further restrictions and requirements apply
Ready to get started?
1) Complete a HomeSource Intake form
3) Enroll in the upcoming Quick tips on Managing your Mortgage
- If you haven’t yet, submit the supporting documents.
- Your intake, application and documents will be reviewed for initial eligibility
- Check your email for updates (if you don’t have access to email, please indicate so in your application)
Completing the intake and application does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Limited funding available.
For further information, contact us at 541-323-6567 or via email at email@example.com
NeighborImpact proudly serves Deschutes, Crook and Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.