Attention!!! This program has reopened but will not be open for long! Apply now if you are eligible!
If you have received a notice of default or a judicial summons of foreclosure, please contact us right away for assistance.
If you live in Bend City limits, please click here.
If you have fallen behind on your mortgage payment or your property taxes, the Oregon Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) may be able to help. Oregon is receiving funds to help qualifying homeowners who are at risk of losing their home.
HomeSource offers counseling to assist you in understanding HAF, the process, qualifying, and applying to this program; along with other mortgage assistance counseling at no charge to you.
To learn more about the Oregon Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) click HERE
Am I eligible?
To be eligible you must meet the requirements listed below: (per Oregonhomeownerassistance.org)
- You are living at the property.
- You are listed as a borrower on the mortgage or are the owner of the property.
- You have experienced financial hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic after January 21, 2020.
- You meet one of the following income limit conditions:
- Past-Due Payment Relief: Homeowners must be at or below 150% Area Median Income or 100% of the median income for the United States, whichever is greater. (See chart | Ver gráfico).
- Ongoing Payment Relief: Homeowners must be at or below 100% Area Median Income or 100% of the median income for the United States, whichever is greater. (See chart | Ver gráfico).
* This program is opening in phases. To see which phase you are in click PHASES; feel free to go back to the link later as eligibility gets broader as additional phases open up.
Ready to Get Started?
- INTAKE: Click here for an online version (preferred) or pick up a paper application in the Bend/Redmond offices
- After your intake is received, we will email you to schedule an appointment. Available appointments are limited.
- The coaching is no-cost and open to the public; however, NeighborImpact can only provide coaching to people who are at risk of losing their primary residence.
- We highly encourage you to attend Quick Tips for Managing your Mortgage to gain resources and valuable information.
Want to learn more?
For other homeowner services, click here.
For other programs and services please visit our HomeSource website.
More information: (541) 323-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NeighborImpact is a HUD certified equal opportunity provider and employer serving Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. We conduct business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act and all state and local fair housing laws.