Pacific Power Bill Payment

Who is eligible? Households that meet the criteria below.

  • Live in Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson counties or the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.
  • Receive electricity from Pacific Power
  • Have been impacted by Covid
    Please note: there are many ways that your family may have been impacted by Covid, beyond loss of employment. This could be a reduction of income or an increase in expenses due to the cost of buying masks or hand sanitizer; higher utility bills due to increased usage; a loss of childcare; or any other challenge linked to the pandemic.
  • Gross income at or below 80% of the state median income. Gross income is the amount you make before taxes.
  • The bill must be in a household member’s name

Express Enrollment – You may be able to skip ahead in the application process if the above criteria is met and a household member currently receives one of the following benefits:

  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Women Infants and Children (WIC)
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) or Tribal TANF
  • Medicaid/Oregon Health Plan (OHP)
  • Received Energy Assistance benefits during October 1, 2020 – Current month.

**Documentation of enrollment in the above programs is required**

Income Qualification: For those who do not qualify for express enrollment, income eligibility is based upon county of residence, household size and gross monthly income (before taxes).


How to Apply:

If you meet the above criteria, simply complete our normal energy assistance application (available here in English and Spanish) AND include your City of Bend water utility bill.



Application English and Spanish

Declaration of Household Income English and Spanish

Bulk Fuel Form for assistance with propane, oil, wood or pellets requests in English and Spanish

Self-Employment Worksheet in English and Spanish