Pacific Power Bill Payment
Who is eligible? Households that meet the criteria below.
- Live in Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson counties or the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.
- Receive electricity from Pacific Power
- Have been impacted by Covid
Please note: there are many ways that your family may have been impacted by Covid, beyond loss of employment. This could be a reduction of income or an increase in expenses due to the cost of buying masks or hand sanitizer; higher utility bills due to increased usage; a loss of childcare; or any other challenge linked to the pandemic.
- Gross income at or below 80% of the state median income. Gross income is the amount you make before taxes.
- The bill must be in a household member’s name
Express Enrollment – You may be able to skip ahead in the application process if the above criteria is met and a household member currently receives one of the following benefits:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Women Infants and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) or Tribal TANF
- Medicaid/Oregon Health Plan (OHP)
- Received Energy Assistance benefits during October 1, 2020 – Current month.
**Documentation of enrollment in the above programs is required**
Income Qualification: For those who do not qualify for express enrollment, income eligibility is based upon county of residence, household size and gross monthly income (before taxes).
How to Apply: