This program is perfect for:
- Who are in a financial hardship, or
- Who are 30 days or more delinquent on their mortgage
Ready to Get Started?
Please follow these easy steps:
- INTAKE: Click here for an online version (preferred) or pick up a paper application in the Bend/Redmond offices
- REGISTRATION: Attend the Quick Tips for Managing your Mortgage Workshop not required but encouraged.
- After your intake is received, we will call or email you to schedule an appointment. Available appointments are limited.
- The coaching is no-cost and open to the public; however, NeighborImpact can only provide coaching to people who are at risk of losing their primary residence.
Want to learn more?
Additional Program Related to Foreclosure Prevention Include:
- Oregon Foreclosure Avoidance Program (OFA), please visit foreclosuremediationor.org There is a $175 fee to participate in this official state program
- Oregon Housing Stabilization Initiative (OHSI) programs may be a viable resource visit http://www.oregonhomeownerhelp.org/
For additional foreclosure prevention resources, please visit www.oregonhomeownersupport.gov.
More information: (541) 323-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NeighborImpact is a HUD certified equal opportunity provider and employer serving Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. NeighborImpact conducts business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act and all state and local fair housing laws.