Learn about maintaining and sustaining home ownership at a Home Preservation workshop.
Financial Counselors help homeowners access other financial supports and negotiate with mortgage holders about loan modifications, refinancing, reinstatements or forbearance
- Budgeting and debt management to sustain affordable home ownership
- When refinancing makes financial sense
- How property taxes are assessed and how deferrals work
- Energy conservation techniques that will save you money every month
- Common “do-it-yourself” home maintenance issues and techniques
- Whether you have the right insurance to meet your needs
- Essential home safety tips and community involvement information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment for future workshop.
We help seniors with fixed or reduced incomes or with unaffordable repairs leverage resources, obtain reverse mortgages and access rehabilitation loans or IDAs.