Picture can stay
Learn about maintaining and sustaining home ownership at a Home Preservation workshop.
Creaks, Leaks and Geeks: A homeowner’s workshop is a two-day series intended for those who want to protect their largest asset: their home. During this series, participants will learn home maintenance planning/budgeting, home safety, and energy saving techniques as well as hands-on demonstration of preventative maintenance.
Ready to Get Started?
Please follow these two easy steps:
- INTAKE: Click here to complete the required Intake Form
- REGISTRATION: Complete registration by clicking here and selecting “Creaks, Leaks and Geeks: A Homeowner’s workshop”
When choosing a series, you are signing up for the complete set of two classes.
Want to learn more?
These series of two workshops will cover the following topics
- Budgeting and debt management to sustain affordable home ownership
- When refinancing makes financial sense
- How property taxes are assessed and how deferrals work
- Energy conservation techniques that will save you money every month
- Common “do-it-yourself” home maintenance issues and techniques
- Whether you have the right insurance to meet your needs
- Essential home safety tips and community involvement information.
More Information: 541-323-6567 or email@example.com.