One-on-One Homeowner Counseling
If you are a current homeowner, meeting with a homeownership counselor could help you address the following questions/situations:
- Do you want to identify short-term and long-term goals regarding housing and finances?
- Are you struggling to pay your mortgage and/or bills?
- Do you hope to pay off your mortgage early?
- Are you considering a refinance?
- Would you like to talk to someone about your current housing situation?
- For folks ages 62+ have you considered or have questions about a reverse mortgage?
Our comprehensive services start with looking at your credit, a fee of $16.03* is associated with this service. We offer a limited number of fee waivers if eligible.
*fee may vary. See full “fee for services” schedule for details.
Ready to Get Started?
NeighborImpact proudly serves Deschutes, Crook and Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs
Attend a Workshop
NeighborImpact conducts business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act and all state and local fair housing laws.
For other homeowner services that you may be interested in or eligible for, click here.
More Information: (541) 323-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org