“Money on the Mind” is a personal finance series consisting of four classes that help participants set financial goals, budget, save and build credit.
Ready to Get Started?
When choosing a series, please note that you are signing up for the complete set of four classes.
A limited number of Scholarships are available – If interested in more information email email@example.com
Want to learn more?
These series of four workshops will cover the following topics
- Learn about the most effective money management strategies
- Learn techniques for trimming your spending
- Learn what net worth is, how to calculate it, and how to build it
Banks & Financial Services
- Learn what banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions have to offer so you can make the most of your money
- Learn how to protect yourself from identity theft
Saving and Protecting
- Learn how to save for future expenses and goals
- Learn where and how to invest your money depending on your own financial situation
Credit & Goals
- Learn what affects your credit score
- Learn how your credit score affects you
- Learn how to improve your credit score
More Information: 541-323-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.