“Money on the Mind” is a personal finance series consisting of four classes that help participants set financial goals, budget, save and build credit.
Ready to Get Started?
Complete registration by clicking here and selecting “Money on the Mind”
When choosing a series, please note that you are signing up for the complete set of four classes.
A limited number of Scholarships are available – If interested in more information email email@example.com
Want to learn more?
These series of four workshops will cover the following topics
- Learn about the most effective money management strategies
- Learn techniques for trimming your spending
- Learn what net worth is, how to calculate it, and how to build it
Banks & Financial Services
- Learn what banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions have to offer so you can make the most of your money
- Learn how to protect yourself from identity theft
Saving and Protecting
- Learn how to save for future expenses and goals
- Learn where and how to invest your money depending on your own financial situation
Credit & Goals
- Learn what affects your credit score
- Learn how your credit score affects you
- Learn how to improve your credit score
More Information: 541-323-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.