NeighborImpact Food Bank

First Baptist Food Pantry has changed their distribution schedule

Every day, the NeighborImpact team works to fight hunger in Central Oregon through our Regional Food Bank. If you are struggling to afford food for yourself or your family, we are here to connect you with a food pantry or meal site in your area.

Our Food Bank collects and distributes food to more than 40 different sites throughout Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties. We work with many agencies and businesses to make sure that food is available to the people who need it most. Our goal is to help you get through tough times so you can focus on moving forward and improving your quality of life.

If you need food, we can help:

If you would like to join us in the fight against hunger, you can:

The NeighborImpact Food Bank is a Deschutes County United Way Community Partner.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Food Bank Truck.jpg