Housing Stabilization offers two types of rental assistance programs:
Short Term Rental Assistance can be for eviction prevention or move-in costs, including deposit help.
Medium Term Rental Subsidies are available through referral only and consist of deposit and rental assistance with concurrent case management and supportive services
- Emergency rental assistance is available beginning today. NeighborImpact will use a combination of a waiting list and immediate need to provide those funds.
- These funds come from Oregon Housing and Community Services through the state’s Emergency Board allocation.
- The funds are targeted to households that have lost income due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- The income limit is 50% Area Median Income per county.
- Those in need of assistance must complete our Online Rent Assistance Application.
- If you are unable to complete the application online, please call 541-548-2380, ext. 210 and we will complete it via phone with you.
- If you prefer to Download the Rent Assistance Application (PDF) / Español, you will need to be able to print, sign and scan back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All rental assistance applications will be added to our list and processed in the order in which they are received.
Please note NeighborImpact does not own or operate rental housing, nor do we have special access to rental properties.