Rental Assistance applications are prioritized based on need and an application to our program does NOT guarantee assistance.
If you live in Bend City limits, click here.
NeighborImpact’s Rental Assistance Program currently has Eviction Prevention funding available to serve households, up to one time per household, that meet the following priorities in order of need:
- An active eviction case due to non-payment of rent
- A pending first court appearance due to non-payment of rent
- An eviction court summons due to non-payment of rent
- A written 10-day notice to vacate due to non-payment of rent
- Imminent risk of eviction due to non-payment of rent
Please note that even if you meet criteria above, we cannot guarantee assistance.
For income guidelines, click on the county you reside in below.
Incomplete applications will be denied
Have the following documents READY to upload:
- For all adults 18 and over:
- 60 days proof of gross income
- Copy/picture of ID (can be from another state/country)
- 60 days bank statements (just monthly ending balances)
- Signed Rental agreement (Make sure your rent amount is current)
- Copy of past due balance from landlord
- Copy of court eviction summons or notice to vacate due to non-payment of rent
- Copy of move-in paperwork (if requesting deposit assistance)
How do I get help?
The first step to getting help is applying. Please remember to read the checklist of what other documents we need with your application.
Here is our Short-Term application:
You can also pick up an application from our offices in Bend, Redmond, or Madras. If you need support or need us to mail you an application, please give us a call.
Types of Rent Assistance programs:
Short Term Rental Assistance can be for eviction prevention or move-in costs, including security deposit help.
Medium Term Rental Subsidies are available through referral only and consist of deposit and rental assistance with concurrent case management and supportive services.
How do I qualify?
We have several funding sources, each with different requirements, so please apply if you need help. We will determine which program is best suited to your situation. We will prioritize applications that are behind or have identified housing with a move-in date.
Where can we help?
Central Oregonians residing in Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson counties or the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. We are not able to help outside this service area but can give you information for resources in your region.
What we cannot help with:
Housing Search/Identifying Housing
How to contact us:
NeighborImpact conducts business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act and all state and local fair housing laws.