Housing Stabilization offers two types of rental assistance programs:

Short Term Rental Assistance can be for eviction prevention or move-in costs, including deposit help.

Medium Term Rental Subsidies are available through referral only and consist of deposit and rental assistance with concurrent case management and supportive services

  • In the event that additional emergency rental assistance becomes available, NeighborImpact will use a combination of a waiting list and immediate need to provide those funds.
  • We do not have funds yet and we do not know the requirements of the program.
  • Those in need of assistance are strongly encouraged to complete our Online Rent Assistance Application.
  •  If you are unable to complete the application online, please call 541-548-2380, ext. 210 and we will complete it via phone with you.
  • If you prefer to Download the Rent Assistance Application (PDF) / Español, you will need to be able to print, sign and scan back to rentassist@neighborimpact.org.
  • All rental assistance applications will be added to a waitlist in the order in which they are received.
  • We will notify the public on social media and our website if funds are received

Please note NeighborImpact does not own or operate rental housing, nor do we have special access to rental properties.


ServicePoint Privacy Notice

Program Outreach Plan

NeighborImpact conducts business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act and all state and local fair housing laws.