Bend Energy Score Assistance
Available in the Bend City Limits
An Energy Score is the efficiency rating for a home or a complete picture of how it uses and loses energy, similar to an efficiency rating on a car. The City of Bend has established this program, to improve transparency around the energy cost of homes, and to encourage using energy efficient materials to reduce current energy usage.
If you are getting ready to sell your home within the city limits of Bend, the Energy Score Report Card will need to be available for buyers to review. This will allow homebuyers more information about the homes they are looking at and have information about cost-effective upgrades once they purchase a home.
NeighborImpact offers assistance with the cost of this program, based on eligibility.
Am I eligible?
Eligibility requirements include:
• Homeowner is a current resident of the City of Bend, and
• Homeowner is at or below 80%AMI (Area Median Income) See Chart
Ready to Get Started?
If you meet the initial eligibility criteria for income and location, please complete this step:
- Application: Submit an online application here (preferred), pick up a paper application in the Bend office or request an application be mailed to you
- Once your application and support documents have been received, we will review it for program eligibility. If we need additional information, we will let you know via email.
- You will hear the results of your application
- If you are eligible for the assistance, we will reach out to schedule the energy audit which the homeowner will need to be present.
Please note: Applying does not guarantee assistance. The criteria listed above must be met to qualify for assistance in this program. Please anticipate an average of one month between completed application submission date and receiving the completed report.
Cost: Free to you! The cost of this program is covered by City of Bend for eligible applicants.
What does the program include: Energy audit of your home and provide you with a report card for homebuyers.
Want to learn more?
For other homeowner services, click here.
Check our Facebook page to be one of the first to hear about program updates.
For other programs and services please visit our HomeSource website.
More information: (541) 323-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NeighborImpact is a HUD certified equal opportunity provider and employer serving Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.