***Please note that our Mortgage Assistance program for future payments is currently closed. We are not accepting new applications***
Become current on your mortgage, gain skills and information specific for homeowners via a virtual workshop, and meet one-on-one with housing counselor to review and identify personalized solutions that promote home stability.
- Current Homeowners with a mortgage
- Homeowners who have experienced financial impact(s)
What should I do?
- Sign up for our Quick Tips to Managing your Mortgage Workshop – it covers important protections relevant to homeowners.
- Schedule a counseling session with one of our certified homeowner counselors, who can work with you (and your Lender) to come up with possible solutions for you.
- Oregon Housing Stabilization Initiative (OHSI) is still accepting applications for the COVID-19 Mortgage Relief program, to assist homeowners who have fallen behind on their mortgage and homeowners receiving unemployment benefits may be eligible to receive up to 6 months of mortgage assistance.
- Oregon Foreclose Avoidance offers a chance for you to meet with your lender to discuss options for the repayment of your loan. You could qualify for a modification of the loan terms or a repayment plan.
- Add your name to our Contact List
- Consider checking our Facebook page to be one of the first to hear about program updates. To see other current programs and services for homeowners, please visit our HomeSource website.
- Watch our short videos on topics relevant to homeowners such as: Forbearance protection, how to handle variable income, is it time to refinance? Find them all in our YouTube channel
Keep in mind:
If you find yourself struggling financially or struggling to make your mortgage payment be sure to take action immediately.
- Communicate with your lender
- Be sure to open your mail
- Review your budget and your priorities
- Setting up an emergency budget plan before you need one can reduce the confusion and stress when times get hard
For further information, contact us at 541-323-6567 or via email at email@example.com
NeighborImpact proudly serves Deschutes, Crook and Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.