Home Preservation Workshop
Learn about maintaining and sustaining home ownership at HomeSource of NeighborImpact's Home Preservation Workshop.
- Budgeting and debt management to sustain affordable home ownership
- When refinancing makes financial sense
- How property taxes are assesed and how deferrals work
- Energy conservation techniques that will save you money every month
- Common "do-it-yourself" home maintenance issues and techniques
- Whether you have the right insurance to meet your needs
- Essential home safety tips and community involvement information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment for future workshop.
2303 SW First Street
Redmond, OR 97756
20310 Empire Ave, #A100
Bend, OR 97701
422 NW Beaver Street
Prineville, Oregon 97754
116 SE D Street, Suite A
Madras, OR 97741