Members of the Finance Committee:
Meet monthly. Zoom or teleconference participation.
Membership consists of three board members plus community members appointed by the board president. The Committee is advisory to the board. Board president is an ex-officio, voting member. Tasks include:
- Provide oversight of and direction for financial operations of NeighborImpact.
- Establish and oversee budget development process.
- Serve on Budget Committee.
- Review and make recommendations on fiscal reports to the Board (NeighborImpact and Limited Partnership)
- Serve as Audit Committee.
- Solicit RFP for Audit Services and recommend auditor selection to NeighborImpact Board.
- Meet annually with auditor to review audit/990 and recommend adoption to the NeighborImpact Board.
- Provide oversight of fiscal management policies and reviews
- Review and make recommendations on fiscal policies, procurement, whistle blower, operating reserve funds, etc.
- Conduct review of other activities.
- Review and make recommendations investment of assets.
- Ensure internal controls.
- Conduct risk management assessment (liability and insurance).
- Conduct annual assessment of fiscal systems.
Interested individuals seeking a seat on the Board of Directors or one of its committees should submit an application describing their qualifications, interests and overall community involvement.