Matched Savings Accounts (IDAs)
The IDA lottery is currently closed until further notice.
Those whose names are still in the lottery, but have not been chosen will be notified when the lottery re-opens and they can reapply. We apologize for any inconvenience.
What is the IDA
Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) are matched savings accounts that allow individuals and families to save and generate money for a specific savings goal.
For every $1 you save, you receive a match of an additional $3. If you save the maximum amount of $3,000 of your own money during the course of the program, you will receive $9,000 of matching funds to be used for your goal.
NeighborImpact offers the following types of IDAs:>
• Household income must be at or below the following:
- Participants must complete four workshops on personal finance, in addition to one-on-one coaching. Additional education is required for specific IDAs.
- Further restrictions and requirements apply.
- If you meet initial eligibility criteria, you will be entered into a computerized lottery system.
- Names will be selected periodically based on slot availability.
- Names will remain in the database until all the slots have been allocated for the year.
Please note that filling out the questionnaire does not guarantee acceptance in the IDA program.
For further information you can contact us at 541-323-6567 or via email at email@example.com.
“It was scary not knowing if I was going to be able to put $45 in an
account every month with having to provide for two children being a
single parent, I just had to make sure it happened…Finally in 2011, I am
signing on a house, my dreams came true!” -- NeighborImpact IDA Client
“Because of this program I am about to own my first home. This is a dream come true for me and my son.” -- NeighborImpact IDA Client