Get Help Paying Your Energy Bill

Here is what you need to know:

  • No appointments Applications are being mailed the first week of October to all households who have received assistance this past year. Please call our assistance line below if you have moved or are new to the area.
  • Service is first come, first serve – Completed applications are processed by date received. Incomplete applications will result in a delay or denial of service.
  • Delayed Pledges – Due to delays in our funding, initial pledges will NOT be made until October 15TH.
  • Shut off notices and disconnected service – Please do NOT wait for a shut off notice or disconnected service to apply. Priority will not necessarily be given to those who have shut off notices or disconnected utility service.
  • Call Center available Our call center is manned with staff to return calls and answer questions regarding energy assistance. Please make sure you are able to access your voicemails.
  • Talk to your utility company – Let them know you have submitted an application. Please make arrangements with your utility company to go on a manageable payment plan until you receive assistance.
  • Continue to pay your bill – Please make sure that you are working with your utility company to continue your service while your application is being processed.
  • Assistance Types:
    • Electricity
    • Natural Gas
    • Propane
    • Oil
    • Wood/Pellets

If your household income is within these guidelines, request your application today.

Call 541-504-2155



EA English Application

EA English Instructions

EA Spanish Application

EA Spanish Instructions

Wood/Pellet Estimate form

Self-Employment Expense Worksheet

Self-Employment Worksheet Instructions