Energy Assistance Program
Here is what you need to know:
- Areas we serve – Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs
- Eligibility – Based upon household size and gross monthly income (See chart below.)
- What type of energy is assisted?
- Natural Gas
- Funding is limited – If you have received help since October 1, 2019, please call our assistance line below to see if you are eligible for assistance.
- No appointments – Applications can be requested by calling our assistance line below.
- Service is first come, first serve – Completed applications are processed by date received. Incomplete applications will result in a delay or denial of service.
- Call Center available – Our call center is manned with staff to return calls and answer questions regarding energy assistance. Please make sure you are able to access your voicemails.
Talk to your utility company – Let them know you have submitted an application. Please note that turning in an application does NOT guarantee assistance.
If your household income is within these guidelines, request your application today.