ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2020-2021 ENERGY SEASON HAVE ARRIVED!
Here is what you need to know:
- No appointments – Applications are being mailed the first week of November to all households who have received assistance this past year. Please call our assistance line below if you have moved or are new to the area.
- Delayed Funding = Delayed Pledges – Due to delays in our funding, initial pledges will NOT be made until November 1st. Please work with your utility company to establish a payment plan until your application can be processed and pledge applied to your account.
- Service is first come, first serve – Completed applications are processed by date received. The sooner we receive your completed application, the closer to the November 1st pledge date you will be.
Incomplete applications will result in a delay or denial of service.
- Shut off notices and disconnected service – Currently Central Electric Cooperative, MidState Electric Cooperative and Wasco Electric Cooperative are resuming disconnections. If you receive a shut off notification from one of these utilities, please call them to get on a payment plan until our funding arrives. Failure to do so may result in disconnected service for which you will have to receive alternative assistance until our funding arrives.
- Call Center available – Our call center is manned with staff to return calls and answer questions regarding energy assistance. Please make sure you are able to access your voicemails.
- Continue to pay your bill – Please make sure that you are working with your utility company to continue your service while your application is being processed.
- Natural Gas
If your household income is within these guidelines, request your application today.
Call 541-504-2155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org