Friends & Family Campaign
Want to win some PRIZES? Refer people to us!
Friends & Family is a campaign where, if three of your friends or family members participate in any our financial education series, or enroll in our Goal Savers Program, you can choose a prize from our selection!
- Door Prizes
- Discounts on Workshops
- Vouchers for Entertainment
Bring some Friends & Family to HomeSource!
How does it work?
- Talk with your friends & family about our HomeSource programs and get them excited to participate
- Send them this intake to get them started
- Your name must appear in their intake, in the section: “Which agency/business referred you to our services?”
- Your friends & family members enroll in a class or program/service (only HomeSource programs count)
- Claim your prize!
What should I do?
- Once you know that three of your referrals successfully enrolled/registered for our programs/services, claim your prize!
- Your friends and/or family members must ACTUALLY participate:
- They MUST attend their preferred workshop:
- They MUST enroll and meet with a counselor
- For the Goal Savers Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the HomeSource classes count?
- Any class that is longer than 2 hours, which includes all of our series: Money on the Mind, Homebuyer Education, Ready to Rent & Post Purchase
- Online self-paced classes also count
How can I claim my prize?
- Contact us via email once you know at least three people have participated in their selected workshop and/or have been accepted into the Goal Savers Program
Do I already have to be a client to refer people and get prizes?
Can I refer them to services from other NeighborImpact departments (Energy Assistance, Rental Assistance, Weatherization?
- No, only HomeSource programs/services/workshops count!
Completing the intake and enrolling/registering will not guarantee you a prize. Actual participation & acceptance is necessary for the selection of such.
For further information, contact us at (541) 323-6567 or via email at email@example.com
NeighborImpact is an equal opportunity provider and employer who proudly serves Deschutes, Crook and Jefferson counties and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.