How to Provide Construction Contracting Services on Home Preservation and Repair Projects
Are you a contractor interested in helping your community by improving the quality of housing for those in need?
NeighborImpact’s Lending Program is in need of all types of contractors to implement housing rehabilitation improvements. Types of contractors we are looking for include:
- General Contractors
- Septic Repair or Replacement
- Foundation Repair
- Remodel and Renovation
NeighborImpact funds approximately 15 home preservation projects per year, providing an estimated $500,000 in contractor payments per year.
Click here for more information on the Home Preservation program.
To be eligible, contractors must meet the following qualifications:
- Active CCB license with appropriate license endorsement based on work performed.
- Surety Bond in amount at or above CCB requirements for contractor classification.
- Liability Insurance in amount at or above CCB requirements for contractor classification.
- No claims pending or with an order to pay.
- Not disqualified to hold public contracts in Oregon or debarred from federal contracting.